Bionatural Oil Collection for our Micro Steam Shower
One of the attributes from Kaesch’s Micro Steam shower system is the integration of Aroma Therapy to not only better your showering experience but to enhance your health as well. We offer these amazing oils depending on your skin’s needs.
• Anti-aging – Argan oil use for face and wrinkles are the most popular cosmetical uses of this miraculous organic oil. It has a high level of tocopherols (vitamin E) and antioxidants that can reduce damage of harmful free radicals reducing the progress of skin aging. Aside from these natural properties, the saponins found in Argan oil will help moisturize dry and blemished skin leading to a more youthful and healthy-looking skin.
• Healing – there are skin conditions that may be treated with natural/organic Argan Oil. This oil has triterpenoids that can help heal and protect skin. You can use this oil for healing old and new scars; reduce skin inflammatory conditions like eczema and psoriasis and common skin conditions like pimples and acne. It has been noted that regular use of Argan oil will help reduce skin blemishes and can deal with ugly acne and pimple marks.
This natural oil has 80% unsaturated fatty acids that can resist natural cell oxidation as compared to olive oil. Sterolins in this oil can also help improve the metabolism of skin, reduce inflammation and possibly improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
• Protecting – the natural property of Argan oil to protect skin, hair and nails are extraordinary indeed. When used regularly, it can heal damaged tissues and partially healed ones like scars. It can add a layer onto skin to protect it from the harmful rays of the sun as well as a disinfectant layer that will keep pollution, toxins and microorganisms out.
• Medicinal – benefits of Argan Oil extend to as far as treating common and not so common skin and hair problems. It contains plant sterols that can reduce inflammation and can even have anti-cancer properties. This oil may also be beneficial in facilitating digestion by increasing pepsin and gastric juice concentration.
There are studies regarding the positive effects of Argan oil in arthritis and rheumatism because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It may also be effective in reducing cholesterol levels, improving systemic blood circulation and can even strengthen the body’s immune system.
Certain skin conditions like chicken pox, psoriasis and eczema are no match to the benefits of Argan oil and there are even products that contain Argan oil for reducing stretch marks in pregnancy and in weight loss.
Argan oil is a pleasure to use. It’s light when compared to other beauty oils and quickly absorbs into the skin. It’s not greasy, so you don’t need to worry about clogged pores – in fact, it’s well-known for its blemish and acne-healing effects. And it’s also almost completely odorless; at most you might notice a light, nutty fragrance.
Black Cumin Oil:
• Worm impulsive
• Antioxidant and promotes the formation of milk
The oil’s anti-inflammitory effects to tissues makes it almost ideal for anyone with breathing issues given the mechanics of the Micro Steam shower. As the oil is vaporized and you breathe while in the shower, its wonderful benefits have an excellent effect on the lungs. In ancient times, black seed was considered a medicinal plant. Reports on the use of black seeds (Nigella sativa L.) ranging up to 3000 years back into the kingdom of the Assyrians and ancient Egypt. It was also found in the tomb of the Egyptian boy-king Tutankhamen and it is reported that its many uses and effectiveness was understood and was thought essential for the afterlife. The prophet Mohammad believed the seeds of the black cumin plant could cure anything but death itself.
Ozonated Olive Oil holds a variety of health benefits, but is most commonly used for conditions of the skin and external body, much as you would use a therapeutic salve or cream. As a massage paste, the ozonide acts as an antioxidant, allowing lactic acid and toxins to be released from the pores of the skin. The active oxygen in the oil supply injured skin with oxygen and stimulates the metabolism of the cells to expedite the healing process while also providing an antibacterial benefit.
Olive oil contains unsaturated oils, about 70% of a mono-unsaturated fatty acid, namely oleic acid. On average 10% fall in the polyunsaturated linoleic and linolenic acids, both are essential fatty acids for human consumption, which we must ingest with food and they play an important role in metabolism. Olive oil has an ideal combination of fatty acids to keep cholesterol levels in check. It also has a high natural content of vitamin E, whose known versatility is hard to beat. Above all, olive oil stabilizes the structure of the cell membrane and acts in this way against premature aging. As has often been shown scientifically, beta carotene, the precursor of vitamin A delay, and both the progression of cancer as also block the cancer mechanism itself.
Vitamin A is a potent anti-cancer agent in the formation of visual purple and serves to naturally strengthen the immune system.
Vitamin D promotes the absorption of various elements including calcium and phosphorus and is therefore essential for building bones and cartilage.
Potassium is important for the transmission of nerve impulses, muscle function and the excretion of water and tissue fluid. Potassium also regulates the pressure of the cell fluid and the water balance and maintains the body’s acid-base (pH) balance.
Calcium is a very important building material for bones and teeth and is essential for blood clotting, the excitability of nerves and muscles as well as for the permeability and transport in cell membranes.
Magnesium is important for building bones and tendons, the formation of antibodies and for the maintenance of the muscular and nervous system. Magnesium is also part of many important enzymes of the metabolic processes.
Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Salt:
Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt. Himalayan salt is millions of years old and pure, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt. Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,” Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This g form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities. Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb.
Some of the benefits of Salt:
• Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
• Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
• Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
• Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
• Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
• Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
• Aiding vascular health
• Supporting healthy respiratory function
• Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
• Reducing muscle cramps
• Increasing bone strength
• Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
• In combination with water, it is necessary for blood pressure regulation
• Prevents cellulite, when compared to table salt
• Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout, when compared to common chemically-treated salt
• Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones when compared to common chemically-treated salt
Kaesch is very proud to introduce this line of essential oils to go with the Micro Steam Shower system. Selecting the absolute highest quality herbs and oils for unsurpassed skin care with this incredible shower system. For more information please contact us.